2. On the Mail tab, click New.
3. In the Account Setup Assistant box, type your name. This is the name that users see when they receive messages from you. Click the arrow to advance to the next screen.
4. In the Your E-mail Address box, type your e-mail address and then click the arrow to advance to the next screen.
5. In the Mail Servers dialog box, click POP3 from the My Incoming Mail Server list.
6. In the Incoming mail server box, type the server name or address for the POP3 server (ie. mail.yourdomain.com.au).
7. In the Outgoing Mail box, type the SMTP server address (this is from your ISP i.e. mail.bigpond.com), and then click the arrow to advance to the next screen.
8. In the Account ID box, type your user name (this is your email address).
9. In the Password box, type the password. The Save Password option is automatically selected. If you want a to be prompted for a password when you check messages, click to clear the Save Password check box, and then click the arrow to advance to the next screen.
10. In the Account Name box, type a descriptive name for the account. This is a display name, and is not an item provided by your ISP or administrator.
11. Click Finish.